View more 2 days ago
This position is responsible for MSP including all processes, systems, and supporting operational activities. This role also drives improvement, communication around enhancements, training and updates, day to day management of MSP.
- Build services catalogue for clients.
- Manage and maintain client’s onboarding.
- Develop business solutions to increase client opportunities.
- Increase services for existing accounts by finding new opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service and support.
- Help develop proposals and respond to RFPs or RFQs.
- Ensure solving clients’ issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Earthlink business services and products.
- Work and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams.
- Develop KPIs and change requests policies for customers.
Staff Management/Internal Processes:
- Approve Workforce plans, productivity, and utilization of staff ensuring optimum staff levels are available for all the department, propose initiatives for improvement.
- Manage Promotions, staff movements, managerial and supervisory hiring/termination and any HR Personnel requests as per the matrix.
- Approve attendance records and ensure company policy is implemented in the department.
- Monitor and review the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to review the process flow of the department, continually evaluation SLAs compared to results of the department.
- Oversee the Learning and Development initiatives in the department.
- Oversee Performance Results of each department compared to SLAs and propose plans for improvement.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering preferably in Computer Science, MIS or Computer Engineering.
Years of Experience
- 5+ years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider.
Technical Expertise: Basic ISP & Networking Knowledge
• Automation & Utilizing Technology
• Project Management
• Stress Tolerance & Working under pressure