View more 17 hours ago
- Serve as the first level of support for company internals who’s seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or through tickets.
- Perform software and hardware maintenance for the company equipment, including but not limited to (Laptops, Desktops, Workstations, Printers, Fingerprints, Network Switches, and Access Points, IP Phones, Telepresence, Cameras, and CCTV related equipment).
- Perform basic administration tasks like (Create, delete, modify users and groups in identifying management systems).
- Perform local and remote installations of devices such as CCTV equipment, IP Phones, Telepresence, Workstations, servers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to company applications, software, Hardware, attendance, cameras, access, VPN, Telephony, email…etc.
- Troubleshoot multiple variations of Internet connectivity, handling multiple types of modems, routers, networking devices, GUI interfaces, and administrative utilities.
- Ensure Achievement of all Helpdesk metrics for ticket response and closure e.g., Turnaround time, number of iterations before resolution etc.
- Configure and troubleshoot email clients.
- Install and configure various office network equipment.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in the documentation system
- Deploy physical servers in Data center locally and remotely.
- Keep DCIM up to date.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Systems Administrators.
- Manage IT Applications installations, desktop IT and software licenses.
- Participate in a rotating shift to ensure full support.
- Handle Ticket resolution and follow ups.
- Ensure Adherence to IT Service Support function budgets.
- Achieve Internal user satisfaction score, Security/system reliability score, Network uptime rate.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Computer or Telecom Engineering or related.
- Certificate of attendance in any of the following CompTIA a+, CompTIA Network+,
CCNA, Microsoft Windows Client/Server, Scripting (Python, Ruby, Bash, Powershell)0-1 years’ experience in handling IT systems and processes, preferably in the telecom/ISP.