Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is looking for IT Infrastructure Operations Analyst to join our team in iraq .
- Test, coordinate, and deploy Group Policy Objects (GPOs)Plan and coordinate server migrations activities
Test, plan and coordinate Windows 10/11 upgrade and rollout
Coordinate applications packaging and layering
- Provide daily infrastructure server support for all servers in TFOD, Dubai, DS7 server rooms as well other location (DS6 and DS8) including daily logons
- Support the backup operations for TFOD and DS7 server room
- Ensure the well-being of TFOD and DS7 server room – including the security of the server room, cleanliness, temperature control and electrical monitoring
- Perform the afterhours support for server operation including the after hour support requirement, planned and unplanned outages, attend to downtime
- Maintain the repository of servers, storage and backup components (physical and virtual environment)
- Support projects execution including new server building, certifying new servers, commissioning and de-commissioning of servers
- Ensure cable management within the server room is managed to ensure safety and wellness of the server room
Skills / Qualifications
- Fluent Arabic and English language skills (both written and oral)
- 5 years’ experience providing similar support services
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- A+, MCSA or Cloud certifications (highly desirable)
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows 10/11
- Windows Server 2016, WS2019, and WS2022
- Symantec Endpoint Security
- VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!