The IT Officer will be responsible for providing reliable and quality IT functionality for the day-to-day operation of Al-Thuraya Group by executing the maintenance, follow-up and monitoring of all IT and Telecom equipment, tools and services, as well as ensuring onsite technical support and training of users under his/her responsibility in accordance with company standards, policies, protocols and procedures, in order to guarantee the efficient use of all IT and Telecom services and infrastructure
- Be responsible for maintenance, repair, deployment, and daily support of the field site’s various IT systems.
- Ensure that all computers (hardware and software), networks, multifunctional printers, and any other IT devices are set up and regularly maintained correctly according to rules and regulations.
- Monitoring stock levels of end-user items such as printer/toner cartridges, USB hubs, network cables USB/memory sticks, desktops/laptops, scanners, and printers.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems, and maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Responsible to design, setting up and regularly maintaining a server network within the office with local and remote access.
- Design, execute, utilize and maintain software SAP & HR System.
- Responsible for training and supporting end-users with computers, printers, mobile devices, and any other IT device as necessary
- Configuring end-user email client for access to company email resources.
- Prepare a Damaged Broken or Lost report.
- Review network documentation against regulatory & security standards, best practices and company requirements
- Record all employees’ commitments related to IT department.
- Filling out, classifying, and archiving the Handover for IT equipment
- Design, develop, code, test, and implement software based on business needs and Manager directions.
- Participate in technical discussions on technical solutions for business use cases.
- Build high-quality, robust features; develop complex features.
- Work in an agile development environment and coordinate with internal and external teams to help ensure proper workflows throughout the app experience.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and administer the Current Developed Systems.
- Ensure database optimization, integrity, consistency, security, Backups, and privacy.
- Assist in preparing documents, user manuals, and tutorials required for system Maintenance and utilization.
- Ensure his programming and coding knowledge is up to date by following the latest field advancements.
- Report any irregularity, system breakdown, security breach, and data leakage to the line Manager immediately.
- Assist colleagues in their duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT engineering or similar field standard requirement
- Minimum 3 year of experience
- Experience in SAP System preferred
- Must have a strong understanding of current technology
- Good communication skills
- Strong drive and positive attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel software
What we Offered: –
- One-year full time Contract with 3 months’ probation period
- Fixed Salary based on Al-Thuraya Salary Scale
- Address BAGHDAD
- How to apply Candidate must be Iraqi & based in Baghdad. Applicants must submit their CVs no later than the 12th of Sep. 2023 to the following address: email@example.com stating the job title in the mail by subject line: (IT Officer) . We strongly encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Job Reference IT Officer