Position: IT Specialist
Reporting To: Digital Transformation Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network & system administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- Help in examination of network server’s equipment and maintenance.
- Maintenance and upgrading of computer systems or offering recommendations on upgrades needed.
- Tracking internal stock level of consumable materials and spare parts for periodical maintenance of IT assets.
- Performs all duties declared by IT Policy and/or Rules.
- Other duties assigned by Company management.
- Basic knowledge & experience with computer hardware / software installation.
- Basic knowledge & experience with networking components installation & configuration.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft products (outlook, Excel, etc.).
- Agile minded, team-player, and eager to learn.
- know how to diagnose technical problems and develop solutions for them.
- Professional IT certificates are preferred (Cisco, Microsoft).
- Basic knowledge on how the public cloud and private cloud infrastructures are working.
- Iraqi nationality
- Active team player
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be creative, innovative, & self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Punctuality & Attention to details
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month