View more 2 days ago
Position: Digital Transformation Specialist
Reporting To: Digital Transformation Manager
Duty Station: Erbil branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Enhance, Troubleshoot, Maintain, and administer Dastaves Workflow Systems.
- Enhance, Troubleshoot, Maintain, and administer RPA Systems.
- Develop Visualized reports on the Qlik Sense BI system.
- Develop New Workflows, Processes, and Digital transformation Enhancements.
- Create system reports based on operation requirements.
- Perform regular dealers’ site visits to make the sure smooth operation of the System
- Analyze DX requirements and propose digital solutions.
- Provide Users Training and prepare Process flow charts.
- Setting up systems configuration based on the operation requirements.
- Ensure System security, and privacy.
- Prepare documents, user manuals, and tutorials required for system maintenance and utilization.
- Provide Help desk support once required.
- Knowledge of commonly used programming languages such as Java, C/C++, and SQL
- Familiarity with software development frameworks such as Agile and DevOps
- Familiarity with emerging trends in IT and computer science, such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence
- Data analysis and visualization skills
- Good knowledge & experience with computer hardware/software installation.
- Good knowledge of Microsft products (Windows, Outlook, Excel, etc).
- Know-how to diagnose technical problems and develop solutions for them.
- Iraqi nationality
- Agile-minded, team player, and eager to learn.
- Critical thinking: should exhibit creative problem-solving.
- Effective communication and collaboration: must be able to work well with people and lead a team across departments, from senior management to front-line staff.
- A high level of adaptability: candidates must be able to address unexpected challenges concerning the management of people and technology. This includes experience in change management.
- Leadership: need to take a lead role, motivating and inspiring others to adopt new ways of working.
- Problem-solving: being able to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly is vital.
- Strategic thinking: The ability to think ahead and anticipate future challenges is another key skill.
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil USD Month