- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Proficiency in IT helpdesk software, such as Fresh service.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of database maintenance and system security.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.