Roles and Responsibilities
1. Be responsible for maintenance, repair, deployment, and daily support of the field site’s various IT systems in a medium to big size Windows environment
2. Ensure that all computers (hardware and software), networks, multifunctional printers, and any other IT devices are set up and regularly maintained correctly according to BeeCable rules and regulations.
3. Monitoring stock levels of end-user items such as printer/toner cartridges, USB hubs, network cables USB/memory sticks, desktops/laptops, scanners, and printers.
4. Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems, and maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
5. Responsible to design, setting up and regularly maintaining a server network within the office with local and remote access
6. Design, execute, utilize and maintain software engineering applications.
7. Responsible for training and supporting end-users with computers, printers, mobile devices, and any other IT device as necessary
8. Configuring end-user email client for access to BeeCable email resources.
9. Prepare a Damaged Broken or Lost report.
10. Review network documentation against regulatory & security standards, best practices and company requirements
11. Record all employees’ commitments related to IT department.
12. Filling out, classifying, and archiving the Handover for IT equipment
Education / Personal Qualification
bachelor’s degree in IT engineering or similar field standard requirement
Minimum 1 year of experience
Must have a strong understanding of current technology
- Address Baghdad
- Salary Offer Salary Scale USD Salary Scale Month
- How to apply Applicants may send their resumes to “email@example.com” with the subject line “IT support Engineer”
- Job Reference NA