ITC Senior Applications Consultant – 12 Months Contract – Iraq
28 x 28 Rotation
All flights, accommodation, food, healthcare will be paid for you.
Are you an experienced ITC Applications Consultant seeking your next contract role? NES Fircroft is looking for an ITC Senior Applications Consultant to provide ongoing support for related projects and IT initiatives for the Applications & Data Services team at a thriving and inclusive company.
The Senior Applications Consultant will assist the team in managing day-to-day issues, guiding project delivery and aligning applications and data services with existing and emerging business requirements. The role is on a 28-28 rotation and offers career flexibility.
If you were already working as ITC Senior Applications Consultant last week, here are some of the things you would be doing:
- Guiding the Applications & Data team, providing directions to support and deliver actively against agreed priorities
- Being the primary point of contact for business users, managing the digitization, simplification and automation drive for the company
- Participating in forming long term strategies for applications & data portfolio
- Guiding activities to recover from incidents and complete subsequent problems, incident management & RCA
- Managing 3rd Party Vendors who support and maintain applications
To apply for this Applications Consulting role, you will need a degree in Computer Science, Computing in Information System, Data Science & Analytics or a Digital & Technology related relevant discipline. You will need experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably Upstream or roles such as domain consultant or IT consultant, as well as:
- Outstanding understanding of Applications Architecture, Data Management & Industry standards practices
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Infrastructure & Services, such as Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrable experience in E2E Application Development in .Net or Java Platforms
- Understanding & experience of Design Patters, System Design methodologies and their impacts on application Scalability, reliability & Security
- Understanding and experience of APIs, WebApps, Standard Data Structures, Data warehousing & Big Data Technologies
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable contract rate and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this ITC Senior Applications Consultant job, please get in touch with NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.