View more 9 hours ago
Overall Objective of the Job
The Job Controller/ Dispatcher is responsible for distributing maintenance requests within the workshop technicians based on the level of maintenance requirements, technician’s experience, and the maintenance schedule for each technician in order to increase sales and cut wages.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Fills in all the required data on the work card, such as: name, address, phone number, card type and model of the vehicle, year of manufacture, chassis number (VIN) and the plate number, the date of sale for the vehicle, number of kilometers counter, etc. …, and that upon receipt the request from the receptionist and recorded on the daily work schedule.
- Cooperates with colleagues in case of the absence one of them and carrying out his duties.
- Stamps the timecard for each technician at the start of the task and at completion.
- Follows and ensures all safety and security instructions are applied.
- Closes maintenance requests after the confirmation of the implementation of all acts of vehicle repairs and checks the results of the task.
- Reports the level of customer satisfaction with the services provided.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
Diploma degree in a related field
Minimum 1 year of experience in the same field.
- How to apply Submit your application to (email@example.com) including the position tile in the subject line.