– Academic Qualifications:
- A master’s degree in business administration, education, development studies or a related area. Bachelor’s degree with additional 2 years of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of Masters.
– Years of Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in the field of education or training providing courses or trainings.
- Has a recognized certificates on providing trainings.
- Experience with an international organization or local NGO in building capacities
- Experience in implementing pre and post assessments
- Comprehensive understanding of all sections and requirements in the TOR.
- Ability to scale up and work with other national, regional, and international partners is highly desirable.
- Address Krabala
- How to apply 1. Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF). • graduation certificate. Kindly write (Job matching soft skills Trainer / Krabala) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs