The position is responsible for transaction entry into the ERP system, receipt vouchers performing accounting functions within the General Ledger adhering to policies and procedures of the company.
- Enter the Daily transactions in the system.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Maintain vendors, customers and other filing as per the archiving methodologies followed in the company.
- Follow up with other departments for collecting data and finalizing reconciliations.
- Enter adjustments in the system.
- Follow all established procedures to enter transactions in the general ledger.
- Enter credit and debit note transactions with sales department.
- Communicate with customers vendors via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Posting all cash receipts, discounts, allowances, price difference, returns andother charge
backs to customer accounts timely and accurately.
Maintain thorough, well organized customer files and data archiving
- BA in Accounting or any related field.
Years of Experience
0 – 1 Years of experience.