Jr. Enterprise Support Engineer
- Assist in resolution of basic Service Problem from repeater to end user upon notification of service problem (proactive & reactive).
- Ensure that any faults in the network or tickets are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide solutions that fall in line with the Service Level Agreements and all Health and Safety requirements.
- Utilize Understanding of networking devices and topologies, Knowledge of wireless networking, microwave radio, Ethernet and fibre to resolve tickets and maintenance requests.
- Maybe required to be called in for support for different shifts covering the operational needs.
- In-case of need for escalation to NOC, report the issue to team leader for analysis and further routing.
- Utilize functional understanding of Network fundamentals.
- Monitor network elements for exception conditions.
- Track outage conditions in equipment to insure timely resolution.
- Track trouble tickets and follow-up on all potentially service affecting events.
- Provide fix and resolutions for network outages.
- Identify outage conditions and correlate to customer impact.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate level of support when applicable.
- Handle receiving calls or emails requests from customers or sales ensuring opening a ticket in the system and monitoring the tickets resolution times and status.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction rates through continuous communication with the customer and speed resolution of the tickets.
- Monitor the system for issues with Tunnel, open tickets if any issues arise.
- BSc. in Computer, Telecom Engineering or related.
- 0-1 years’ experience in Engineering, ISP or Telecom Maintenance Role.