This role is responsible for conducting internal audit procedures, perform risk assessments and execute audit procedures in line with the instructions of his line manager.
- Assist to conduct risk assessment across the organization.
- Effectively communicate audit results to his line manager.
- Proactively follow-up, track and close out all identified audit findings.
- Perform financial and operational audits focusing on operational process reviews, financial audit projects.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding department’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- BA in Accounting.
- 0-1 years of experience.
Core Competencies (All Levels):
- Passion & Initiative
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Service Orientation
Job Related Competencies – Audit:
- Technical Expertise: Financial Accounting Skills.
- Numerical & Mathematical Skills.
- Time Management & Meeting Deadlines.