- Interface with the customers for the projects & in charge for all the Contract Negotiation.
- Preparing offers, contracts & in charges E2E for the projects until sign & deliver to customer (technically, delivery, legally, financial & procurement)
- Technical meeting with the planning Department (submit solutions, solving problems…etc.)
- Weekly meeting with high level for all the pending issue & future projects.
- Trip Arrangement for the customer for global forum & business trips.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Conduct sales presentations for prospective clients
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies;
analyzing trends and results.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans. o Develops strategic plan to grow sales and margin within the assigned clients.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field, accurate product knowledge.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or similar role
- Problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Language skills: Kurdish, Arabic & English.
Saturday to Thursday, 9:00 Am to 5:00 Pm
- Address Erbil USD Month