- Provision of counsel and representation of the company in legal matters and disputes. The lawyers main duties are to uphold the law while protecting the company rights.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts and other legal documents.
- Identify legal and contractual issues and develop new approaches to resolve complex issues.
- Drafting and negotiating all types of contracts on behalf of the company from beginning to end.
- Contract preparation and negotiation on conditions of purchase in line with company policy and procedure.
- Provide legal advice regarding various corporate and business matters.
- Advice in case of contract disputes, including litigation or arbitration.
- Other duties as may be required.
- Results oriented: takes action to minimize unanticipated costs or eliminate possible losses.
- Strategic Business Sense: understands the environment and aware of the projected directions of the industry.
- Communicator: keeps others informed about issues and changes that will affect them.
- Excellent business judgment and high level of professionalism.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal).
- Kurdish (required)
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
Number Of Positions
3-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Address Erbil USD Month