At Eni, we are looking for a Lead ICSS Telecom & an Instrumentation Engineer within Eni Iraq B.V in Zubair Oil Field – Basra (Iraq). You will be responsible for reviewing of contractor’s ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation, and control systems design. Technical ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation, and control support to commissioning and production start-up.
As a member of the engineering department at Eni Iraq you will be responsible for:
- ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation, and control systems concept design and/or detailed engineering design.
- Preparation of ITT documentation and bid technical review for ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation, and control systems.
- Review of contractor’s ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation, and control systems design.
- Technical ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation, and control support to commissioning and production start-up.
- Selection of the best technical/economical solutions for production facility.
- Supervising Engineering Detail Contractors during the design, procurement, and construction activities, ensuring the quality of the works according to the contract requirements.
- Providing technical input, in line with project requirements, into technical studies and Basis of Design for production and processing facilities.
- Ensuring a smooth and effective transfer of data and information between Contractors and between Contractors and the Company.
- Identifying and adopting appropriate ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation and control engineering standards, with due consideration of the environmental and logistic conditions of the equipment.
- Defining ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation, and control systems requirements.
- Providing guidance & supervision to the 3D Model Review and related follow-on activities.
- Optimizing installation and construction activities / sequences, minimizing cost and safety risks.
- Participating in process safety reviews activities.
- Acting as coordinator in resolution of technical issues on ICSS Telecom, Instrumentation, automation, and control issues for the Project.
- Train / mentor local junior engineers.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- experience in control system and telecom network.
- Electronic engineer, preferable in automation and telecom specialization or equivalent.
- Previous experience with DCS/SCADA system vendor appreciated.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience in software such as Integrap, Intools, Instrument data sheets preparation.
- experience in Oil & Gas, petrochemical projects, and power plant projects.
Zubair Oil Field – Basra (Iraq)
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers