-Provide field based hands-on mechanical engineering expertise, production and maintenance support as well as engineering solutions for early production and permanent facilities.
Mechanical Engineering Assessments
· Provide and review mechanical studies, and design solutions for new and existing facilities including static and rotating equipment, such as separators and other vessels, manifolds, tanks, pumps, logistics, etc.
· Participate in technical review of new projects, facilities upgrade etc., including scope of work, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs), Lay-outs, etc.
Production support and Troubleshooting
· Assist in operational trouble shooting and prepare proposals for resolving equipment integrity bottlenecks and other operational problems. Contribute to assessment of change proposals.
Maintenance Support and Troubleshooting
· Assist in maintenance trouble shooting, corrosion management and prepare proposals for resolving mechanical equipment integrity and improve checks and procedures.
· Conduct feasibility studies and assessment of mechanical parameters for various grass root projects under guidance from technical experts.
· Prepare, witness or review results of Project Equipment Tests such as Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and Performance Acceptance Test (PAT), pre-commissioning, etc.
· Conduct other similar or related duties such as reviewing project proposals; attending technical meetings; carrying out site visits.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
· Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Health, Security, Safety and Environment
· Comply with all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment. Participate in HAZIDs, HAZOPs, and other process safety and HSE reviews.
· Contribute to the preparation of clear, timely and accurate reports to meet production requirements, policies and standards.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.