Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Lead Process Engineer – Optimization on a 4/4 rotation located in Basra, Iraq.
- Safe and Efficient Production
- Daily Support of the Operations Teams
- Daily optimization of the plan and troubleshooting.
- SPA for PW Related Activities (PW/PWRI/WF)
- Coaching / mentoring facilities engineers
- A member of the Area Operatings team reporting to the Optimization and Performance Lead . The position is a rotational assignment with requirement for weekly field visits for verification activities.
The operations Engineer will be responsible for leading Scrums within the larger Production Optimisation team. Responsible for process improvements, debottleneck the surface facilities to maximise throughput and improve performance.
As a coach, the role is expected to embrace and adopt the Project CoC by leading through our values. Provide mentoring and support for the Process Engineers and ACE team development.
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience in International Oil Companies
- 10 years relevant experience
- Energetic, Passion to make a difference
- (Preferred to have engineering degree from known universities)
- (Any female candidates with middle east experience are welcome to apply)
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!