This position is responsible for supervising the learning and performance function activities across the organization handling the performance management, training needs assessment, developmental activities initiatives and the leadership development program design and implementation. The position is also responsible for organizational culture improvement initiatives and improvements & employee relations.
Responsible for overseeing the learning & development function in the company to develop talents and provide effective learning techniques and methodologies to improve work performance given it is productivity, efficiency or creativity.
Responsible for creating and maintaining a Learning Plan for the organization.
Developing and maintaining key management & personal development programs.
Developing and maintaining the key professional academic advancements through certification programs or continuing higher education.
- BA in HR Management, Industrial Engineer, Psychology or Business Administration
- PHR/SHRM-CP is preferred.
- TOT is preferred.
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
- Contact with senior-level staff which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge for learning and development, performance tools
- Demonstrated skill in formulating and implementing HR policies and standards to ensure accountability and compliance the policies and procedures
- Excellent understanding in all Business Operations
- Experience working with Large Corporation Organization Cultures.
- Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on HR initiatives
- Knowledge of different training delivery methods.
- Experience in implementation of E-Learning Platform.
- Experience implementing performance tools
- KPI management experience
- Cultural assessment tools knowledge and experience.
- Excellent computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.