Overall Objective of the Job:
Provides administrative support to the legal team by performing various organizational and communication tasks.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Document Collection and Updates:
- Collect and maintain all necessary documents from the HR department monthly, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Update newly hired employees’ documentation, including employment contracts, personal information forms, and any relevant paperwork.
- Digital Archiving:
- Establish and maintain a digital archiving system for employee documents and files.
- Ensure proper organization, labeling, and accessibility of electronic files related to social security and other HR-related matters.
- Foreign Employees’ Document Management:
- Monitor the expiry dates of foreign employees’ work permits, visas, stickers, iqama (residency permit), and other relevant documents.
- Coordinate with foreign employees and relevant authorities to ensure timely renewal or processing of necessary documents.
- Maintain an organized archive of all foreign employees’ documents, adhering to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Social Security Payments:
- Follow up on the monthly social security payments, collecting formal documentation and receipts for records and compliance purposes.
- Coordinate with the finance department to ensure accurate and timely submission of social security payments.
- Compliance and Inspection Preparation:
- Prepare all necessary documents required for annual and sudden inspections, ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Ensure all employee records and documentation are in order and readily accessible during inspections.
- Reporting and Communication:
- Provide daily and monthly reports to the direct manager, highlighting any documentation-related issues or updates.
- Collaborate with other HR team members to ensure effective communication and coordination.
- Ministry of Labour Requirements:
- Liaise with the Ministry of Labour or other relevant government agencies as needed, providing requested documents and information promptly.
- Stay updated on any changes or updates to legal and regulatory requirements related to HR documentation.
- Company Inspections:
- Conduct regular inspections across all Sardar Group companies to ensure compliance and readiness from the HR department’s perspective.
- Address any gaps or issues identified during inspections and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to implement necessary corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business administration, or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HR documentation management, Legal officer, preferably in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and documentation requirements.
- Intermediate English language is required.
- Proficiency in digital archiving and document management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile to (firstname.lastname@example.org) titling your email with (Legal Assistant _ Baghdad)