Location: West Qurna-2, Basra, Iraq
Work Schedule: 5/2 days (40 hours a week)
- Legal review of contracts and deeds (EPC, supply, services, guarantee etc.);
- Preparation of claims, replies to claims and settlements under executed contracts;
- Preparation of legal opinions concerning T&C of executed contracts;
- Analysis of Iraqi legislation (civil, labour, mining, etc.), preparation of legal opinions;
- Examination and development of corporate normative acts;
- Legal due diligence of tender bids
- Occupational work experience – not less than 5 years, among them 2 years – in Oil&Gas industry.
- Excellent English language is mandatory.
- Knowledge of specific of contracts under English law.
- Knowledge of oil and gas industry standards in contracts
- Vast knowledge of Iraqi law
To apply send your CV to