To support the legal team and follow the office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Requests updates from lawyers and regional offices and keep records to all legal data.
- Translate documents, contracts, emails, and official letter from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Monitors the legal file status to ensure appropriate follow-up actions.
- Prepares various legal agreements and forms required for signature, drafts correspondence, and various other documents.
- Maintains all legal files.
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and workplace terminology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as (word, excel and PowerPoint).
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
Number Of Positions
1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Address Erbil USD Month