On behalf of an international telecom company, WRS is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Legal Officer in Baghdad.
Open to: Iraqi Locals only
Working type: Full-time (5 days per week)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for reviewing, and drafting contracts, especially land lease contracts.
- Candidate will pursue the company transactions with the Registrar of Companies, Social Security, tax authority. etc.
- Other tasks involve preparing and sending warning letters through the notary public and following up with the external law firm that litigates for the company.
- Minimum of three (3) years of legal experience working for a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Bachelor’s degree in legal degree from a recognized university.
- Member of the bar or similar qualification.
- Required languages: Fluency (both oral and written) in both English and Arabic.
Skills & Competences:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience in corporate, financial, or business law.
- Experience in advising senior management of complex, international organizations.
- Salary Offer Competitive USD Competitive Month
- How to apply https://www.worldwide-rs.com/job/legal-officer