– Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Quality Management, Communications, Education or other relevant field is required.
– Years of Experience:
- Recognized training on any of the following: Non-technical survey, risk education, community liaison, information management or other relevant Mine Action related training is required.
- At least 1 year proven & applicable experience in humanitarian mine action operations in Iraq.
- A solid understanding of counter-mine measures/demining, or UXO clearance operations and related practices;
- Knowledge of the International Mine Action Standards (IMAS) is essential.
- Proven experience in humanitarian mine action planning, tasking & reporting processes.
- Understanding of the coordinate system & maps is essential
- Computer literacy, in particular experience of using MS Office & preferably IMSMA is required.
– Language requirements:
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required
- How to apply 1. Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) Kindly write (Liaison – Quality Assurance Support Officer / Basra) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.