We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Linen Room Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties within the linen room as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Receive, record and sort out heavy stained linen before sending linen to Laundry
• Receive, record and sort out clean linen from Laundry and arrange properly on the shelves
• Issue linen to Food & Beverage outlets and guests floors as per requisition
• Issue uniform to all employees and maintain uniform record
• Check all uniforms returned from Laundry for any loose buttons and hems and give to the Tailor for mending
• Ensure that linen and uniforms are properly stored and recorded
• Report to Supervisor any items in need of maintenance
• Report to Linen Supervisor for any misuse of Food & Beverage linen and uniforms
• Ensure a clean and tidy linen room at all times
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel. Good command of English is an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job