We are looking for a bookkeeper who creates and maintains company’s financial data ensuring compliance through maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, with up to date daily financial entries and reconciliations. The Bookkeeper shall perform daily accounting tasks including monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments. As well as managing cash by collecting received cash and transferring amounts to the fulfilment centres or any other external parties. The bookkeeper also needs to assist with HR duties as required.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; post transactions; Ensure accounting compliance with legal requirements.
- Develop system(s) for accounting of financial transactions by establishing charts of accounts; Define and ensure library policies and procedures are affected.
- Maintain branch accounts by verifying, assigning, and posting transactions.
- Balance branch calculations by matching entries.
- Maintain general ledger, prepare trial balances and providing reconciliationn.
- Maintain and present branch account summary as required and requested.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain compliance with country legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing compliance with requirements; filing of reports; advising management on necessary actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing relevant results as needed.
- Cash Collection Management: Collect cash from dealers, electronic accounts and banks
- Transfer amount to fulfilment centres and other required
- Manage commissions of the dealers and other required
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s or Diploma degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Developing standards
- Strong analytic skills
- Comfort in dealing with complexity
- Ability to report and present results in the most consumable manner.
- Data entry skills with close attention to detail
- Superior accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Shows strong values in recognising, respecting and preserving company confidential
- Thorough and meticulous.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including fluency in English. Other languages are plus.
- The work will be based in Sulaymaniyah, Mahalkum Showroom.
- Workday will be Full-time 8 am to 4 pm.
- Workday will be 6 days a week.
- It will be discussed upon interview.
Please, send your CV to: [email protected]
- Address Rizgari, As Sulaymaniyah, Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
- Salary Offer Salary will be discussed upon interview. USD Salary will be discussed upon interview. Month
- How to apply Please, send your CV to: [email protected]