• Overseeing all supply chain operations.
• Organizing and managing Stock, and transportation.
• Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
• Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
• Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
• Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines.
• Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues
• Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred.
• 2+ years of experience in logistics management required.
• Working knowledge of legal regulations.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Good management and organizational skills.
•Strong problem-solving skills
- How to apply by sending email