Position: Logistics Admin Specialist
Reporting To: Logistics Manager
Duty Station: Erbil Office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Handle the Purchase and Payment request of the suppliers.
- Coordinate with other departments such as accounting to ensure that all payments are completed smoothly.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support the Logistics manager in organizing various projects and tasks.
- Assist in creating presentations, reports, and documentation for the logistics department.
- Update of Logistics/inventory data.
- Issuing official correspondences with government.
- Translation of Official Communications and documentation as per business need.
- Import documentation handling including Manifest control.
- Insurance arrangement and claims.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years in a similar role, and knowledge in administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Fluency in English.
- Iraqi nationality
- Professional and enthusiastic manner with a passion for learning
- Attention to details to ensure accuracy in inventory tracking, payment processing, and documentation.
- Organizational Skills to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Time Management to meet
- Active team player.
- Address Toyota Iraq, Mosul Road, Erbil