Lezzoo is searching for a dedicated and detail-oriented Logistics Administrator to join our fast-paced work environment. As a Logistics Administrator, you will play a vital role in providing a smooth and efficient administrative support for the Logistics Department and the Logistics fleet. Your keen organizational skills, strong communication abilities, and the passion to contribute to our mission of delivering exceptional services to our customers.
- Documentation Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all logistics-related paperwork, including leave requests, LoEs, PoAs, sponsorship letters, handover receipts, contracts, on-boarding packages, and off-boarding packages, etc.
- Communication Liaison: Serve as a point of contact between the logistics team, fleet personnel, and internal departments, relaying important information and ensuring clear and timely communication.
- Issue Resolution: Address and resolve logistics-related administrative issues or inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Hospitality, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in logistics administration.
- Proficiency in using MS Office software and other related applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively liaise with internal teams, drivers, suppliers, and customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Speaks Kurdish and Arabic, preferred English as well.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for the logistics behind delivering exceptional experiences, we encourage you to apply for the Logistics Administrator position and be an integral part of our delivery success story.
- How to apply Please submit your CVs or resumes to email@example.com, with the subject line “Logistics Administrator”. In addition to provide a cover letter. P.s. all CVs or resumes sent as a form of photos or links will be discarded. Thank you!