- Purchase and provide all materials and services ordered by the projects in a cost-effective and transparent manner in line with Green Desert policies, in collaboration with the Mosul and Kirkuk Area Offices base support
- Ensure that all PR,PO, and RFQ are tracked and follow up to the final receipt in accordance with the field team.
- Assist the FAM with the preparation of Frameworks ,contracts and amendments of contracts.
- Prepare vehicle movement timetables on weekly basis.
- Ensure that all vehicle log books are in place and are used properly.
- Coordinate closely with program teams to ensure efficient planning of daily transportation s.
- Manage the GD warehouse and ensure that all stocks are well organized.
- Monitor the daily stock movements of the warehouse by registering the stocks checked in and out.
- Cooperate with program team to facilitate to transfer materials to the field.
- Follow up and update the FAM of the asset inventories on monthly \ quarterly basis.
- Ensure that all assets are tagged with Green Desert reference number.
- Address Erbil,Ankawa.
- How to apply Please send your CV to email@example.com . In the email mention (Logistics Assistant- Erbil) in the subject line .Please note that emails without proper subject line will be ignored.