- To assist all departments within the warehousing environment, inclusive of all the activities relating to the daily logistics & supply chain movements of the inbound / outbound shipment handling within the warehouse.
- To implement and apply the logistics procedure and policies in the region.
- Issuing the transactional documents on a daily basis.
- Maintaining records and updating database of all transactions for analysis and monitoring of performance i.e. service levels.
- Updating the Line Manager onwards, with reports regularly.
- Ensure all deliveries are despatched at their designated time slot to be on site at the requested time by the technical team with the assistance of the immediate manager.
- Plan and develop daily schedules of deliveries and pickups that meet service and efficiency standards ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Distributing trucks from transport as per the requirement given on loading reports.
- Preparing of truck manifests and other related records/documents.
- Coordinating with warehouses for documents related to shipments.
- Ensures that the shipment is compliant with the hazardous shipping compliance information.
- Work with local government security agency for inspection or quarantine of goods and will work towards resolving any issues arising due to the absence of any documents.
- Responsible for communicating with transportation companies to monitor the status of shipments.
- Confirm with client and heavy lift transporter all cargo is delivered as scheduled and planned.
- Arrange for offloading in the warehouse as per agreement with the carrier / transporter.
- Maintain files and email communications for all the shipments.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing posts, mails and couriers of the region.
- Reporting functionally to the Sourcing department HQ and administratively to region.
- Any other task may be assigned and related to warehouse and logistics activities.
- Management Competencies:
– Excellent communication skills.
– Excellent in MS Office skills and ability to handle WMS functions.
- Behavioural Competencies:
– Service oriented and customer focussed.
– Ability to clearly and concisely present both written and/or oral information.
- Technical Competencies:
– Process and quality oriented.
– Accurate in data processing.
- Other Competencies:
– Positive attitude & self-motivated.
– Product and supplier knowledge.
– Capable to build strong and long-term team.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
- Number of Positions: 1
- Experience: 2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Education: Bachelor Business Administration or in a relevant field.
- Location: Baghdad