The Position is responsible for preparing routs, dispatch drivers, manage company’s purchase orders transportation towards Warehouse, Costumers and specified locations. Reviewing shipment materials before distributions, collaborating with transportation systems to ensure prompt shipment pick-ups and monitoring shipment costs and productivity processes. Facilitates communication between production, sales and distribution stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain. Managing TMS (Transportation Monitoring System) platform to follow-up driver distribution and make sure that Persons ride routes and Materials routes are going upon the plan.
- Adequate support to the Procurement team in administration and coordination on a range of Rating procurement services across the organization.
- plan, organize, documenting, archiving and administer the activities of his/her department, office, or division efficiently.
- Maintaining of a good flow of communication and information between Procurement, Warehouse and Locations for Supply Chain efficiency.
- Logistics coordination, communication and liaison with other departments.
- Follow-up logistical concerns with Local and International procurement’s purchases.
- Dispatch and distribute fleet upon submitted request and Follow-up shipments across multiple channels.
- Coordinate transportation to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Monitor routes, cargos, movements, mileage and fleet speed limits during service.
- Utilize logistics platform to optimize procedures and movements.
- Follow-up the sequence of logistics service requests (LSR) and make sure all required service inputs are correct.
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy of delivery.
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Follow-up and report expenses upon provided logistics service.
- Perform any other duties assigned or delegated direct supervisor.
- BA in Business Administration or related field.
Years of Experience
- 1-2 Years of experience in a related field.
Job Related Competencies:
Level D & Above + Intermediate (Advanced)
• Technical Expertise: Advanced Supply Chain
• Research & Analytics
• Analytical & Critical Thinking
• Negotiation & Persuasion
Entry (Basic) & Intermediate (Advanced)
• Technical Expertise: Basic Supply Chain
• Accuracy and Attention to Details
• Problem Solving and System thinking
• Time Management & Meeting Deadlines