Logistics Sales Specialist
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our company is working to improve efficiency, performance, supply chain, and logistics understanding. To advance and meet worldwide Standards, our fundamental plan was to dedicate ourselves fully to understanding exactly what our customers need and want because of the committed carrier and the sturdy spirit of our experienced team.
We perceive the manner of reaching a sustainable increase of the organization via way of means of providing revolutionary and tailor-made answers to the call of clients through the use of up-to-date knowledge with reliability
Our staff is the best combination of young, dynamic logistics professionals managed by
supervisory staff who have been with us for years are recognized as sector leaders.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The primary function of this role is to support the Sales Team by engaging with customers, processing orders, and coordinating logistics for Inside Harbour.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to increase sales of logistics services.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to provide solutions that meet their expectations.
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with customers, within company guidelines.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for potential customers.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and developments to identify new sales opportunities.
- Update the system with customer contact information and details of interactions.
- Follow up with customers after sales meetings and phone calls.
- Monitor competitor activity and keep abreast of industry news.
- Achieve monthly sales targets set by management.
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Provide input on logistics product development based on customer feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field; or 2 years of related experience
- Two+ years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with a team, make independent decisions, and meet deadlines without constant supervision.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your CV to the below-mentioned E-mail:
- Address Naz Naz area, Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Please send a copy of your CV to the below-mentioned E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org