These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work- and Professional Development.
- Ensure that daily operations including procurement plans and related activities are implemented in accordance with norms and standards, as well as budget lines and limitations.
- Register and maintain proper files of requisitions and purchase orders and other relevant documents.
- Be responsible for maintaining stock of program and support materials in NRC Warehouse and ensure that stock register is maintained properly.
- Responsible for any other tasks delegated by line manager
- Ensure that proper procurement tracking systems are in place.
- Ensure that procurement status reports are updated at all times and are shared with the program and finance staff on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for fleet management, office, GH and WH maintenance.
- Responsible for generators in Kirkuk, Hawija and Tuz center.
- Responsible for asset management in Kirkuk, Hawija and Tuz center
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
- Receive requisitions and source bids & quotations for the purchases goods and services in accordance with NRC procurement regulations identification.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure promote and accurate delivery of goods and services and received in good condition as per invoices, delivery notes and packing lists.
- Maintenance proper files of requisitions, quantities, quotations, evaluation forms and purchase orders in compliance with NRC logistic policy and audit/donor requirements under the guidance of AM, coordinate with program teams for timely delivery and distribution of goods & services for beneficiaries.
- Provide regular case documentation and written reports on time to the supervisor.
- Prepare and share plans, records and reports as required (e.g. status reports, inventory lists.
- Preparing of competitive bid analysis and issuing purchase order according to NRC procurement SOP.
- Negotiation and contracting with suppliers, vendors, providers and contractors of goods and services protecting the interest of NRC in same in relation to pricing, quality, time, delivery etc.
- Make sure of updating statues of PRs and POs in UNIT4 and procurement tracker sheet.
- Responsible for proper Tracking of manual PRs.
- Frequent visits to field offices for daily logistics operation.
- Updating vendor database regularly.
- Submitting monthly report UNIT4 procurement tracker to line manager by monthly basis.
- Archiving all documents related to procurement in Office 365 & IQ Kirkuk logistics group on daily basis and according to SSD SOP.
Contract Duration: 7 months
Duty Station: Kirkuk- Iraq
Health Insurance is provided
Salary: G4/S1, According to NRC’s Iraq salary scale and terms and conditions.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
NRC is an equal opportunity employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, and physical ability.
For more information please read the Job Description
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.