Loyalty & CVM Specialist will be responsible for managing CVM (Customer Value Management) system.
- Support CVM platform and resolves business enquiry and production issues.
- Work closely with business in feasibility analysis, design and implement solutions that meet dynamic business needs in CVM/Big Data Technologies.
- Monitor operating efficiency of existing CVM application systems and provides proactive, preventive and corrective action and communicate to Management of any unexpected system failures.
- Improving application functionality and performance and provide suggestions for system and business improvements.
- Generating reports, understand, solve client’s problem and needs.
- Work with Customer Care & Marketing to resolve customers’ complaints.
- Work with Vendor to report application and system faulty performance.
- Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethics.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Web services, ESB and event streaming processing.
- Experience in real-time analytics and Visual Analytics.
- Good knowledge with Linux commands and shell scripting.
- Familiar with Database queries and application (Oracle & SQL).
Bachelor Information Technology or any relevant field.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)