- Lead efficient execution of maintenance activities in their assigned area.
- Coach and mentor local work force in the areas of Safety, reliability and efficient execution of work
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Above 15 Years experience in O&G industry
- Technical Degree or HNC Certificate in engineering
- Practical exposure to production facilities
- Ability to Identify and assess safety hazards
- Possess Leadership Skills , manages Multidiscipline and Multi‐cultural work force
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify proper priorities of maintenance activities in an high activity environment
- Driven to deliver continuous improvement
- Strong bias for being proactive and getting results
- Strong understating of Maintenance Planning
- Promote a culture of safety and continuous improvement.
- Support the execution of work in accordance with Control of Work Standards
- Support the delivery of the Reliability and Maintenance Vision, Strategy & Priority
- Lead maintenance teams to deliver integrity improvement initiative within the assigned facilities
- Support to deliver timely, efficient and high‐quality maintenance activities at assigned assets and other related assets.
- Coordinate with Production/Operation staff to identify/prioritize and schedule maintenance activities
- Advise and coach a multi‐disciplined Iraqi Maintenance workforce at assigned assets
- Ensure maintenance work is identified, planned and documented in the CMMS System
- Monitor maintenance performance KPI’s and act accordingly to improve performance where needed.
- Champion delivery of work management process
- Identify areas of improvement in safety, reliability and efficient execution of work.
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance strategies to drive long term reliability improvement
- Lead/Support Root Cause Failure Analysis using 5 Why’s or similar techniques