Overview / Responsibilities
WOOD is currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer to strengthen our team in Dubai with possible trips in Iraq for one of our clients contracts.
Manage the delivery of the project to enrich the maintenance build in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), maximo, for the existing and new assets. Leads the maintenance build data cleanse, conversion and sustain efforts.
Lead the enhancement of CMMS including measurements that ensure full utilization of the Work Management System.
Provide Work Management (WM) performance analysis, auditing, coaching and Continuous improvement. Develops plan and initiatives to close performance gaps
She/He leads the development of best demonstrated Preventive Maintenance (PM) Strategies and Corrective Maintenance (CM) Job Plans.
- Develop and update ROO maintenance build procedures and requirements.
- Manage contractor to deliver the maintenance build and upload into maximo ensuring the implementation include the following components:
- Master Equipment List
- Tag criticality analysis, performed at the tag level, using ROO criteria
- Safety Critical Equipment classification, performed at a tag level, using ROO criteria
- FMECA analysis, performed for high criticality equipment.
- Incorporation of test routines, as required by the SIL Analysis Report
- Incorporation of equipment level maintenance strategies as provided by ROO
- Population of all mandatory fields in maximo program, on ROO standard templates
- Review and update Equipment Strategies, Job Plans and Planned Maintenance Routines (PMR)
- Develop and assign risk-based reliability strategies utilizing Equipment Strategies and FMECA techniques.
- Carry out Maintainability reviews on packages and systems and implement findings
- Lead the Maintenance assignment review
- Manage resource scheduling and smoothing for the Maintenance builds
- Advise, guide, and support the work execution teams on improving the safe, effective and efficient execution of the work schedule through Work Management best practices
- Accountable to track performance through insightful metrics.
- Responsible for coaching and influence the organization in the delivery and benefits of a structured Work Management System and to assist in developing a strong maintenance team though development/ training.
- Responsible for providing support as required to adhere to Work Management standards.
- Responsible for the overall management of the Work Management training material, including creation, modification, and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for delivering and coordinating comprehensive Work Management training.
- Responsible for supporting the Planning Team Leader on changes to the Work Management data standards and associated systems and
- Responsible for supporting ROO adherence to the Work Management process.
- Responsible for managing System Level reviews and quarterly follow-ups.
- Responsible for the region’s understanding and adherence to the Work Management processes and standards, and monitoring the agreed upon KPIs, taking appropriate actions to close the deviations from target.
- Responsible for resolving and/or escalating systemic issues that prevent the adherence to the Work Management process and standards.
Skills / Qualifications
Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Instrument Engineering.
Essential experience and job requirements
Extensive and relevant experience in maintenance management systems, equipment repairs, reliability or other plant experience and must have demonstrated strong leadership capabilities Maintenance build development experience
CMMS maximo experience
People leadership and stakeholder management experience.
Extensive and relevant industry experience in brownfield environments. At least 20 years industry experience with 5 years in International multicultural Operational in Oil & Gas
Desirable criteria and qualifications
- Key skills include communication, interpersonal relationships, facilitation, influencing, and negotiating
- Ability to develop others and foster diverse relationships in a multicultural environment
- Ability to identify correct priorities of maintenance and engineering support activities
- Ability to speak Arabic would be beneficial but not essential
- A passion and relentless drive for continuous improvement
- Strong use of IT systems to analyse data, and produce reports & KPI’s etc
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience influencing operating teams and contractors
- Strong cultural awareness
- Able to prioritise work in a high activity environment
- Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong bias for being proactive and getting results
- Demonstrate planning, organizational and communication skills
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!