- Help to promote a culture of safety and continuous improvement.
- Working alongside expat maintenance advisors, develop coaching and mentoring skills to Iraqi workforce.
- Complete assessment framework requirements.
- Support the execution of work in accordance with organization’s Control of Work standards.
- Lead maintenance teams to deliver integrity improvement initiative within the assigned facilities.
- Support to deliver timely, efficient and high-quality maintenance activities at assigned assets and other related assets.
- Coordinate with production/operation staff to identify/prioritise and schedule maintenance activities.
- Ensure maintenance work is identified, planned and documented in the CMMS System.
- Monitor maintenance performance KPIs and act accordingly to improve performance where needed.
- Champion delivery of work management process.
- Identify areas of improvement in safety, reliability and efficient execution of work.
- Support root cause failure analyses using 5 Why’s or similar techniques
Essential experience and job requirements
- 10 Years minimum experience in domestic or international oil and gas industry.
- Suitable technical qualification from Iraqi educational institution.
- Practical exposure to production facilities.
- Ability to identify and assess safety hazards.
- Able to develop management skills for a multi-discipline national and multi-cultural workforce.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify proper priorities of maintenance activities in an high activity environment.
- Driven to deliver continuous improvement.
- Good understanding of maintenance planning
Please do share your Resume at [email protected] if you find this position matching your skills and please share your references on the same.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.