- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Liaising with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures
- Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Bachelor in industrial engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent).
- Fluent English language.
- At least with 10 years’ experience in his line of profession and actual experience in oil & gas industry.
- Proficient in Computerized Maintenance Management System
Visa sponsorship available for eligible applicants.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.