The maintenance manager, will be responsible for managing all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities. all duties will include maintaining machinery, planning repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Maintaining all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
- Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
- Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates.
- Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Please share your CV on email@example.com
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.