Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Maintenance Procedure Officer in Basra, Iraq.
- Develop documents to help maintain an effective set of policies, procedures, and work instructions (consistent with maintenance system and program guidelines).
- Develop documentation, procedures and job plan tasks to complete the maintenance work pack as well as maintenance system data for maintenance sections group (HVAC, Piping, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Electrical).
- Interface with management and employees to determine appropriate policy, procedure, and work instruction requirements.
- Perform research and review documents to identify gaps and areas for improvement
- Remain current on policies and procedures for all business areas.
- Assist with the development of documentation requirements for new and/or changing business processes.
- Analyze the effectiveness of documentation and recommend improvement opportunities to management.
- Actively participate in project handover from project department to operation and maintenance department, especially for ensuring the documentation and procedure/job plan task of the preventive maintenance programs are fit in purpose and well aligned with maintenance system and program guidelines.
- Actively participate in daily, weekly, monthly maintenance planning and scheduling meeting, as well as coordinating and supporting on day to day basis with planners and maintenance team for work order executions and completion.
- Collecting, using and maintaining document such as drawing, manuals, datasheets, procedures, and any other document from electronic. document management system (EDMS) or Aconex as required by maintenance team.
- Working with CMMS engineers to improve the quality of asset data document and maintenance management system.
Skills / Qualifications
- More than 5 years’ experience in the Up-stream or Mid-Stream of the Oil and Gas project/operations engineering business
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions; prepare clear and concise records, reports and other written materials.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with those encountered in the course of work.
- Read and understand blueprints, manuals, drawing, specifications and processes diagrams pertaining to oil and gas industry.
- Organize, plan and complete projects.
- Communicate effectively and professionally orally and in writing.
- Work with minimal supervision; schedule own time according to established priorities; work under less detailed instructions to complete assignments.
- Utilize data extraction abilities and process knowledge to participate in continuous process and data quality improvement initiatives.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Up-stream and Mid-Stream of the Oil and Gas project/operations engineering business Degree.
- Proven supervisory experience with excellent behaviors and the ability to plan and measure as well as being hands-on.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written briefs and skilled in report writing and compilation.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS), such as Aconex.
- Maximo / CMMS / Aconex.
- Microsoft Offices.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!