At Eni, we are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor Rotation Machines and Mechanical Equipment within Eni Iraq (Zubair Field Operating Division) in Basra, Iraq. You will be responsible for supervising a team of specialists carrying out maintenance activities on rotating equipment according to plan in order to assure maximum equipment availability respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
As a member of the Maintenance Department at Eni Iraq, ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Executing detailed scheduling of rotating equipment maintenance according to a maintenance plan, workload, manpower availability, company procedures and priorities set by the maintenance operation superintendent
- Checking availability of materials and ensuring the withdrawal
- Allocating works orders to executors
- Assuring the application of the relevant HSEQ procedures during maintenance work
- Issuing work requests for specialized works to be executed in the internal workshop if any
- Endorsing work feedback and closeout work orders in the maintenance database
- Checking and supervising the maintenance works carried out by contractors and accepting them upon completion
- Drafting improvement maintenance proposals
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Education: Secondary Level Technical Education
- Offshore survival course (mandatory if job requires offshore work)
- National or international committee member (preferred).
- Maintenance professional course
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Intermediate knowledge of the local language preferred
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry
- Previous experience in mechanical maintenance and rotating equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of Production Operations: Maintenance Management, Predictive Maintenance, Oper/Mant Advising
Knowledge of Maintenance Operations: Mechanical Maintenance, Troubleshooting techniques knowledge
Knowledge of Maintenance Engineering: CMMS Activities, Maintenance Engineering, Maintenance System Auditing. Advising in Project Phase, Presentation Design, Reliability/availability analysis technique knowledge, Maintenance systems and policies knowledge
- Tech. Specific. & Bidding (Generic)
Knowledge of Supports and technologies: Technical requirement and Standard, Information Integrity System and information process support SW
- Knowledge of Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Tender procedure, Health of Site Management, Agreement
Fix Term, Rotation 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.