- Performing autonomously, all necessary complex / advanced installations, maintenance and repairs (i.e. requiring special qualifications/training), according to the supervisor’s instructions and executes any needed tests after any repair or maintenance. Including the following functions:
- Qualified Electrician/Qualified Mechanic/Technician
- Making suggestions regarding any repair or maintenance work needed in company electrical installations, equipment and/or vehicles and assisting logistics department for any relative work needed.
- Managing the stock of consumable items, filling in the stock cards, carrying out physical stock inventories, executing orders necessary for renewing stock, avoiding any shortage.
- Responsible for the equipment and tools, including extinguishers, checking they are correctly and safely used, maintaining and renewing them when necessary and keeping the inventory updated.
- Keeping working area clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that all record sheets and books related to logistical maintenance are always completed. Preparing needed reports before and after any repair or required maintenance.
- Immediately informing the line manager of any problems that arise in the course of the work, particularly with regard to damage, loss, theft or attempted break-ins
- Bachelor’s degree or similar field standard requirement
- Minimum 3 year of experience
- Must have a strong understanding of current technology
- Good communication skills
- Strong drive and positive attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel software
- Address BAGHDAD
- How to apply Candidate must be based in Baghdad. Applicants must submit their CVs and Cover Letter no later than the 12th of Sep. 2023 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the mail by subject line: (Maintenance Technician) . We strongly encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Job Reference Maintenance Technician