SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Manager In Training (MIT) is responsible for serving customers on the floor and for providing effective running of the Store, in order to ensure the highest standards of customer service are achieved and maintained. He/ she is also responsible for undergoing intensive Soft & Technical skills trainings such as POS, Receiving area, Customer Service, Communication skills, Time Management, Leadership etc…
- Ensure that customers are served in a timely manner and assist them in their purchase decisions by offering expert advices in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
- Assign routine and non-routine tasks to Sales Representatives, Cashiers & Backdoor Agents, in order to ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient manner.
- Assist in the preparation of the staff schedule in order to ensure that the Store manpower is effectively matched to the Stores operational requirements in a cost-effective manner.
- Report occurring operational issues and handle customer complaints in a timely manner, suggest solutions or escalate them as appropriate in order to ensure operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the ongoing evaluation process of sales team (Performance Management System, Probation Period reviews, etc…) in coordination with the HR & OD Dpt.
- Maintain an accurate stock rotation process (To/From Stores & Warehouse), ensuring that all items are being offered on time.
- handle the maintenance of inventories and placement of product orders to ensure effective stock management and availability of products.
- Act as Liaison with other Stores on the opening process in order to ensure that all set procedures regarding petty cash, reporting, systems, etc. are respected.
- Provide the team with the necessary support in terms of training and development in order to optimize sales results.
- Prepare the required reports in a timely & organized manner, & ensure that all related records are documented.
- Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
- Experience: 2- 3 years of experience in sales; Retail experience is a plus.
- Linguistic Skills: Advanced in English & Arabic, Kurdish .
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Ms. Office; POS knowledge is a plus.
- How to apply All interested candidates can send their Resume on : Careers@mikesport.com Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.