View more 3 weeks ago
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Implementation of the Social security, PIT, and the financials as per the Iraq law in KRI and C&S. Review and confirm the monthly and annual financial statements of companies before submitting them to the Tax department. Coordinate between the finance departments in companies and the Office of the Statutory Auditor to complete the deficiencies in the requirements of the annual final accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management and Economics – Department of Accounting.
- Has a minimum of 15 years of experience in financial management, auditing, business strategy, and taxation, and has full knowledge of the applicable laws in C&S and KRI.
- Has the ability to audit documents, financial authorizations, and exchange certificates, with a stronghold in corporate law.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Local people only can apply (Iraqi).
- Address Iraq- Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile on ([email protected]) titling your email with (Manager Taxation- Baghdad)