Data Analysis, vital intelligence in the market, tracking all competitors activities, knowing the weakness and gaps in Products and Services.
- Guide the consumer research design, analysis and presentation for management.
- Guide the consumer surveys that launched by OBC and derive consumer insights from such programs.
- Guide the dip stick surveys and planning to get more obvious results.
- Develop a robust information gathering, processing and reporting system on all key competitors parameters including Commercial activities; Technical and Network assets & key developments; Sales and Distribution; Advertising and Communication; Products and Marketing as well as Strategy and Tactics.
- Develop and Maintain market information at national and governorate level including demographics, economic & financial information, geographic data and social data.
- Maintain up to date information on market dynamics in relevant territory especially on key competitor activities such as channels, distribution activity; products, promotions, communication & positioning.
- Innovation/new product development: Evaluation of early ideas and more fully-developed concepts, product evaluation, volumetric forecasting, test markets, etc.
- Reporting to direct manager details about any competitor strategic and tactical activities in assigned territory.
- Experience working with diverse team.
- Experience working with unstructured data.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Experience in Research / Analytics / Business Intelligence with a telecom operator or market research agency.
- Experience in Geo-Marketing.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Number of Positions: 1
- Experience: 5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Education: Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business or Engineering.
- Location: Baghdad,Karbala,Mosul,Najaf,Sulaymaniah