We are searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to work closely with us. He/she will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company strategy and goals.
Objectives of this Role:
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Provide competitive analyses and consumer trends.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to respective teams.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring campaign success.
- Develop and execute the plans and strategies to raise the kind of awareness that can drive sales for a company.
- Stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
Influencer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and public figures.
Social media tasks:
- Create, manage, and grow the company’s presence through Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and other strategically relevant online accounts like Twitter, TikTok.
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Create content, including text posts and communications materials for social media channels.
DAY to DAY tasks:
- Create & Coordinate content
- Build relationships with sales and Product teams
- Intermediary between creative and Product teams
- Support all marketing strategies
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for using or promotion
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- High proficiency in written and spoken English & Arabic languages
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or Business
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
The marketing coordinator must be:
- An organized while multitasking
- Detailed oriented
- Able to manage several different projects at the same time
- Meet tight deadlines