This position is responsible to form, administer and coordinate all aspects of company marketing innovative projects functions, assist in forming the department’s strategies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Manage projects and priority list of ongoing plans based on business needs, and relay to operations regularly.
- Perform weekly review and update of services opportunities managed in the company.
- Manage phone calls relationships with client companies to develop new product opportunities
- Follow-up, track and closure of all related services complaints.
- Obtain, analyze and review reports to get insights and assist in the development process for product and services.
- Create test cases, conduct testing for services and correct configuration issues during the troubleshooting process.
- Create and prepare product training document for related products and services.
- Determine and outline critical tasks and milestones to enhance a successful project delivery results based on established goals, communication and execution.
- Evaluate incoming field reports, product returns, complaint records and product analysis results.
- Coordinate marketing activities and materials with marketing communication team for related product/service launching
- Create content materials and execute marketing campaigns based on a clear calendar, throughout targeted marketing channels.
- Coordinate and follow up with other departments (IT, technical, sales and communication dept.) to resolve escalations and execute tasks based on delivered timeline and schedules
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field
Years of Experience
Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing