Plan, develop and implement internal and external marketing communications plans and strategies that effectively drive the demand for services/ products and highlight presence and reputation in the market. The position holder will also oversee all brand related activities in order to support the realization of short-and long-term commercial objectives and define and develop the strategies which underpin Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and internal and external Public Relations (PR) and events management objectives.
- Develop and implement long term Marketing Communications plan, goals and objectives, policies and procedures.
- Drive marketing communication strategy and message development, pitch and announcement strategies.
- Formulate branding initiatives, internal communications and external media relations, ensuring appropriate linkages with media and fostering productive relationships.
- Ensure articulation of desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the company, and assure communication of image and position to all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing communications mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the function. Ensure effective management with provision for succession.
- Plan and launch press releases and marketing campaigns and to promote company through all types of media.
- Provide direction and resources, removing barriers and help develop people’s skills; articulating expectations and clarifying roles and relationships.
- Direct the efforts of the staff and coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of company.
- Lead the Marketing Communication department by ensuring an appropriate workflow management between the team through appropriate delegation of work to empower all level in the hierarchy (each in his area of specialty), and accelerate and maximize the learning curve as well as the knowledge transfer.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing communications
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Should be good commanding in Arabic and English, Kurdish is plus.
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in an articulate and professional manner in both writing and through verbal presentation.
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
- Assertive to share potentially controversial or contrarian views in professional manner.
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization and externally.
- Exercise a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
- Address Erbil, Iraq
- Salary Offer $3000
- How to apply Send CVs to : [email protected]