To develop and manage the company’s brands through use of all elements of the marketing mix. Responsible for preparation and execution of the annual marketing strategy and plans, and the management of agreed budgets. Leadership of the marketing communications team. Development of longer-term Automotive Marketing strategy (B2G, B2B, B2C, Digital), utilizing and enhancing OEM strategy and materials to build strong brand awareness and consideration across all brands and products.
To develop the product strategy for current and future products through market analysis, sales history analysis and competitors’ analysis. Responsible for optimization of orders, defining the model mix, trim mix and selected options to meet market needs and maximize profitability.
Additional Department Responsibilities:
- Compiling staff rotas, dealing with leave requests and arranging cover when necessary
- Planning workloads, allocating tasks and monitoring progress against targets
- Briefing of your team on new initiatives, changes to targets and company news
- Maintaining safety standards, conducting risk assessments, ensuring staff have adequate first aid and fire safety training
- Coaching and helping staff reach their professional development goals
- Devising work schedules and implementing deadlines
- Ensuring that quality standards are upheld
- Conducting performance reviews
Job Essential Skills
- 5-7 years of marketing experience preferably in the automotive industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or any related field
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic, both verbal and written
- Persistent and pro-active
- Responsible and able to drive the business independently
- Competitive and efficient to achieve targets
- Strong public speaking skills, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages,
- Ability to Coach, Mentor, and Motivate Salespeople
- Ability to Delegate Responsibilities
- Ability to Lead
- Address 40 meters Street, Gulan-Kuran Ankawa bypass Road, near Balsam Hospital, Erbil, Iraq
- How to apply Quick and easy, apply and upload your CV through this link: https://form.jotform.com/213134146634449
- Job Reference M&P-2021